Manufacturer Monday - 3 Bugs in a Rug (wk 3)

Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday again and here is week 3 spotlighting 3 Bugs in a Rug. I decided that before I move on to a new line I should finish up using the Christmas papers I had, so I made a TON of cards. I'd estimate I am up to 40 Christmas cards at least. Unfortunately I can't share most of them yet as they are for upcoming articles, but here are two I made over the weekend.

This one uses one of my favorite card sketches I did, and the design works for so many occasions. Just saved all the scraps, cut them to 1" x 3" and layered them along the card. So simple and GREAT for using scraps!

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: 3 Bugs in a Rug; Rub-on: JoAnns; Brads: Making Memories;

This one is soooo simple, just letting the paper do the work really on this one. Added a rub-on, brad and some stickles glitter. Oh and I have to say I am loving this card format lately.

Supplies: Paper: 3 Bugs in a rug; Brad: Little Black Dress Designs; Rub-on: JoAnns; Stickles: Ranger;

As I used up all my Christmas 3 Bugs stash I decided to move onto another line and one of my favorites from 3 Bugs is the Spicy line. Such fun colors. I needed a new journal so I decided to whip one up quick with these fun papers. This is just a spiral bound notebook.

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Papers, Stickers, Die Cut: 3 Bugs in a Rug; Ribbon: Maya Road; Adhesive: Scotch ATG

More 3 Bugs projects next week! Back later today with the Friday Freebie winners!

Enjoy!

Di

4 comments:

StampinCathy August 18, 2008 at 1:53 PM  

All of these projects looks great. I really like the notebook.

June Houck August 19, 2008 at 2:18 AM  

Very nice! Go, Di, getting all these Christmas cards made lickety-split :)

I am going to try to get some Halloween cards made this weekend. I'm going to NC later this week to visit my best friend and we are going to make cards together (after all, we met at a stamping club 6 1/2 years ago!)

Unknown August 19, 2008 at 6:34 AM  

Both of those cards are really cute! I love the paper you used!

TFS!

Anonymous,  August 21, 2008 at 4:07 AM  

All the products and your layouts are awesome.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com