Stash Saturday

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ok I really scraped the bottom of the stash pile for this weeks project, not in a bad way just that EVERYTHING on this card is OLD, as in about 2 years old. The paper is from an old Scrapologie kit that I hoarded because it was one of those papers I liked but didn't think I could use on a layout, so it got filed away. Dragged it out and started with the paper, added cardstock scraps, been using vellum sentiment pack (found under a pile of rub-ons recently), and added the dotlets for some interest.

Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: mara-mi (floral), DCWV (dots) ; vellum: JoAnns; Dotlets: Making Memories

So what about all of you? Scrapping plans this weekend? Maybe try digging out a sheet of old paper and going from there? See where the creativity leads you!

Have a great weekend!

Di

2 comments:

StampinCathy August 16, 2008 at 10:07 AM  

Great card. I love the bright colors and great DP.

Jan August 17, 2008 at 4:36 AM  

I think it turned out GREAT! I'm lovin' the colors of this one!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com