Manufacturer Monday - 3 Bugs in a Rug

Monday, August 4, 2008

Each Month I choose a manufacturer from my stash and work with their products. I started this as a goal towards using my stash, and also hopefully providing inspiration to others to use stash and maybe join in the challenge.

For August I flip flopped back and forth between manufacturers and settled on: 3 Bugs in a Rug. I have to say I love their products, just fun and colorful with lots of geometric patterns (lots of strips and dots which you all know I am crazy about!). I have a few different lines of theirs (including Christmas so look out for more Christmas cards coming soon!) but settled on using the stuff I have least off in an attempt to USE it up, which is the Maverick line. Couple with some 'Spicy' stickers.

Supplies: Paper, Die cut & Sticker: 3 Bugs in a Rug; Cardstock: DCWV; Brad: HOTP; Hearts: Handmade

Supplies: Paper: 3 Bugs in a Rug; Cardstock: DCWV; Conch: Scrapworks; Rub-on: PSX; Other: Brad;

I have to say I am looking forward to working with these papers this month! Lots of things planned for them, with possibly a layout or two! I've been in a layout slump lately so that will be fun!

More soon

Di

1 comments:

Jan August 5, 2008 at 6:49 AM  

Cute cards Di! Looking forward to your layouts.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com