Theme Thursday - Thanks!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

For the month of August I thought I'd concentrate on Thank You cards. These are one card I ALWAYS make sure I have plenty of in my stash, you never know when you'll need one!


Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Provocraft; Flowers: Prima; Brads: Misc; Rub-on: Target;

I love this design and use it a lot. The black and white in the background really makes the pink flowers POP on this card, plus I get to use up those little flowers!

More soon!

Di

3 comments:

Beverley Todd August 8, 2008 at 2:22 AM  

Just the right theme for me this month - it's my 40th birthday today & I need a stack of these already! LOL
Luuuurve your card - great colours!

StampinCathy August 8, 2008 at 4:41 AM  

Such a pretty card. Simply but so pretty.

Jan August 8, 2008 at 7:11 AM  

Pretty card Di! Love the pink flowers with the black!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com