Desktop Freebie

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Can you believe another month is over already? Where is the time going? Soon be Christmas as they say! Anyway tomorrow marks the month of October and as always here is a free desktop for your computer, available at Di Hickman Designs, my acot store, and my store at scrapwow


Naturally October meant it had to be Halloween themed so I used my Fiendish Fun kit. This was part of a collaboration kit I did with Robin (mad scrapper) last year. I decided to release it as a mini kit. Normally I'd put a coupon in the desktop for a % off but I forgot, so I am making this a reduced price for everyone - just $1.00 for a limited time! (regular price $1.95). Available at Di Hickman Designs, my acot store, and my store at scrapwow


You can see some treat bag toppers I made using this kit in an older blog post, and I hope to have more projects up soon!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com