Layout Sketch - September

Monday, September 15, 2008

Mid month and that means LAYOUT SKETCH TIME! Yeah! This is the sketch for this month, 3 versions depending on which format you prefer. This could work for 5 photo's or you could squeeze some more on there, alternatively use a single photo for large photo impact! The digital template is available in my store.


Something a little different from me this month. A layout with no photo's! Trying to challenge myself to document daily life whether it has photo's or not. Decided to use my krafty and USA kits. Been working with LOTS of color lately and wanted something a little more subdued.

"Offline Sundays" digital layout by Di Hickman
Credits: Feeling Krafty: Di Hickman; USA: Di Hickman; fonts: bullpen, freestyle script; Atomic cupcake action



"On Parade" digital layout by Dawn Inskip
All kits by Dawn Inskip - Clearly Creative, Express Yourself, Mail Art



"Religious Procession" layout by Celeste Brodnik
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Pattern Paper: Sassafrass Lass; Buttons: Craft Supply



"Hannah" layout by Christina Dean
Supplies: green and blue Bazzill cardstock, Pink paislee patterned paper (pop fashion collection) legwarmers, pink paislee fashion script alphabet stickers (light pink) large silver brads, blue prima flowers, pink Bazzill bitty blossoms, white gel pen.



"Hannah" layout by Kelli Smith
Supplies: Paper: Love Elsie music and Circle papers, Paper BLiss guitar, MM alpha dots, Ranger white Gel Pen, Maya Road flourish painted with MM purple, cardstock. Journalling: repeated saying"The concert of the century, Hannah Montana in 3D"



"Zoo" layout by Brigitte v Tienhoven
Credits : Scrappassie Designs



If you do a layout with the sketch, link me up in the comments and I'll come check them out! Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com