Stash Saturday

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Yep its DCWV card again! Are you sick of seeing it yet? I think I am. As much as I love these 'flouncy' papers they are sometimes tough to use. Nice, quick and simple card, just added some extra paper, shoved a big flower on and put the sticker (also from the set) on for a flower center. Then I realized it had no sentiment so I reached for the card set pack, saw the little bitty alpha stickers and just added a simple sentiment. I'm not usually one for stickers but I've been using them a fair bit lately.

Supplies: Papers, stickers, cardstock: DCWV; Flower: Hot off the Press;

So if you want a challenge, reach into your stash, pull out some alpha stickers and use those on a project. These little bitty ones work great for cards, and you get lots on a sheet!

More projects soon! Enjoy the weekend!

Di

3 comments:

Anonymous,  September 13, 2008 at 11:17 AM  

Hi

I have used a sketch made by you but don´t remember witch one right know. Here you find the card I made, it is the first one - http://cardsofmariablog.wordpress.com/2008/09/13/pysseldag-med-helena/

/Maria

Unknown September 15, 2008 at 7:49 AM  

Very cute! I love that big flower!

(I have blog candy, so head on over to my blog!)

Nancywithajones September 17, 2008 at 7:25 PM  

it really turned out well though I LOVE those colors together!!!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com