Manufacturer Monday - All My Memories

Monday, September 22, 2008

Oh yes I have dug to the depths of my stash for this weeks Manufacturer challenge! How many of you remember All My Memories back when they did paper? I have to say I was pretty ticked off when they decided to focus on totes. I loved their color blocked papers, they made scrapping super easy! Anyway I was trying to decide which manufacturer to use for this Monday and there lying on the corner of my scrap table were 4 papers from AMM. I figured hey rather than shove them back into my stash, I could USE these!

First up is a quick and easy journal! This is for me to write down my daily to-do lists. I buy the composition books on sale this time of year. Bought a bunch from Target for 35c each. Every day I have a list of things to do, from chores and gardening to creative stuff. Writing these down keeps me on track.

Supplies: Paper: All My Memories; Alpha: MM; Flowers: Prima; Ribbon: Daisy D's; Brads: Bazzill;

The journal used up 2 sheets of 12x12 paper with some scraps left over, I decided to make a quick card with the scraps. Layered the papers, added some embellishments, stamped a greeting and called it done.

Supplies: Paper: All My Memories; Stamp: K & Co; Ink: Clearsnap; Photo Corners: Heidi Swapp;

More creations soon

Di

3 comments:

Anonymous,  September 22, 2008 at 4:39 PM  

Hi Di
I just love your idea with the Daily To-do book. I will usually just jot my info down on a piece of paper and then miss place it. If you don't finish your list, do you write it down again for the next day?
I am definitely going to make one of these for myself.
Thanks again for the wonderful ideas. Please keep them coming. lol

Have a great day.
Sue ^i^
shintze@optonline.net

Beverley Todd September 23, 2008 at 2:13 AM  

Ooooh! I have loads of AMM too - maybe I'll dig them out & join you this month - not sure I'll use them all in a month tho' LOL.

Anonymous,  September 23, 2008 at 5:49 AM  

WOW, what a fun and clever idea!!! I can't wait to try this! I am going to make one for Christmas Lists - so much more fun than just a plain composition book! I wasn't scrapbooking when AMM made papers, but I can see that I really missed out. Thanks for all of your clever ideas!
Mellan :)

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com