Enjoy the little things

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Good morning! Just wanted to pop in to share a card with ya! This one is from Septembers Scrapstreet mag. This months theme was cards with quotes! I designed this one with Boxer papers, prima flowers and a vellum quote. Remember vellum? I've never really been into vellum but lately I've been using it quite a bit on projects.

This months Scrapstreet mag was bittersweet for me, a mix of emotions as this is my last one as a crew member. I resigned back in July but agreed to stay on and write the September article. It's been a great 18 months on the pit crew at Scrapstreet, but I find lately my time is less and less there, and I contribute less each month to the forum and other responsibilities. So it was time to step down.

Supplies: Cardstock: Die Cuts with a View, Paper: Boxer Scrapbooks, Vellum: JoAnns, Eyelets: Boxer Scrapbooks, Brads: Boxer Scrapbooks, Button: Boxer Scrapbooks, Flowers: Prima

The November submission calls are up on the website so check them out!

Also wanted to tell everyone that I repackaged a template pack, this is now template bundle pack #3 available at all my stores!


Also new in my stores are Diagrams 12-18 from this bundle, repackaged as individual templates. Each single DiGRAM has 3 versions of the template, PSD and PNG files included.

Enjoy!

Di

2 comments:

Anonymous,  September 21, 2008 at 12:00 PM  

Hi Di
Another wonderful card, love the way this came out. Do you create custom envelopes for all your cards?
It must be hard for you to leave Scrapstreet, but it is just another chapter in your life and now on to other things. I really enjoy reading your blog and seeing all the wonderful things you come up with.

Have a great day.

Sue ^i^

Spot-On September 21, 2008 at 8:01 PM  

Hi Sue
Thanks for the lovely comment. I usually make envelopes for most my cards yes. I use the nested envelope templates from one heart... one mind. Yes it was a tough decision to leave scrapstreet, but I also knew it was time :( I'll still be submitting there, and hang out there but right now I have other projects needing attention, especially this blog!lol!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com