Teacher Card

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Recently I've been busy trying to get my office in order and finally getting around to finding places for everything. Part of that process is getting published projects scanned and on the blog. So with that I thought I'd share a project from the 3rd quarter issue of Hobby Lobby magazine: Stamping, Stationery and Scrapbooking.

Papers & Rub-ons: one heart... one mind; Chipboard: American Crafts; cardstock: DCWV;


Don't forget to look out for the 4th quarter magazine available now at all Hobby Lobby stores! I have 2 projects in this issue which I hope to share soon!

Happy Creating!

Di

1 comments:

Anonymous,  September 20, 2008 at 10:57 AM  

Another wonderful card, thanks again for sharing your talents

Have a great weekend

Sue ^i^

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com