Theme Thursday - Black & White

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Whenever I create with black and white time and time again I turn to one heart... one mind formality line. One of my favorite lines EVER. Seriously just classic!

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Papers & Rub-ons: one heart... one mind; brads: Boxer Scrapbooks; acrylic: Unknown;

Of course I am also drawn to Boxers black and white papers, and especially this dotted paper, I've used this so many times it's not funny!

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Papers, button, brad & ribbon: Boxer Scrapbooks; Die cut: Sizzix; Flower: Prima

As much as I like to think I'm not a fan of themey papers they really do make for quick and easy cards sometimes. This paper is from Boxer Scrapbooks ballerina line but works really well for notecards! Get it?

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Papers & stickers: Boxer Scrapbooks; Pen: Sakura; Punches: EK Success;

New theme next week!

Di

1 comments:

StampinCathy September 26, 2008 at 7:40 AM  

Great cards. I have to get some of these music goodies. My DH is in the music business and I always try to find music paper and stamps.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com