Tutorial - scrapbooking.com

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The September edition of Scrapbooking.com magazine is up and available online!!! My latest article for them is all about altering journals, and you can view my article here. My project example is this CUTE little journal from 7 gypsies (love their alterables) and I am in LOVE with the Creative Imaginations papers.

Supplies: Adhesive: Adhesive Sheets (Scrapbook Adhesives 3L); Journal: Naked Gypsy Wire-o Album (7 Gypsies); Paper Clip: Fresh Paper Clip (Art Warehouse by Creative Imaginations); Patterned Paper: String bikini & flip flop (Art Warehouse by Creative Imaginations); Sanding block (PM Designs); Sticker: Fresh elements & Fresh Ric Rac (Art Warehouse by Creative Imaginations)

Also in the article is a full step-by-step guide on how to create this journal.

Enjoy

Di

1 comments:

StampinCathy September 9, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

Your journal is beautiful. Thanks for sending me to the step by step guide.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com