Card Sketch September #2

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Whew I am JUST getting this posted by the skin of my teeth today! Man have I had a great time lately! Won't say too much as I want to post properly with pics etc later this weekend but Monday was our 10th Wedding Anniversary and Bob surprised me with a mini vacation!!! Needless to say I am behind but very thankful for the break!

Here is this weeks sketch, and the samples from the sketch girls. Plus if you'd like the digital template download it is available in my store for a limited time, snag it while you can!


I quickly whipped up this card about 1 hour ago! Yep I was a slacker last week, then with the surprise vacation the last thing I thought about was the blog (sorry, lol). Just made this with products lying around on my table, so everything is pretty old on this one. I swear I AM going to share projects with new product soon, it's just that they are all for specific articles etc but I will share when I can!

I also wanted to welcome 2 more members to the sketch team - Louise and Shannon! Welcome girls!

"Friends" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: Papers & Cardstock" DCWV; Stickers: Dream Street & Unknown;



"For You" card by Linda Flinders



"only a number" card by Kelli Smith
Supplies: Paper: Basic Grey Cupcake collection, Heidi swapp clock stamp, Dimensions Mini clear stamo saying, naked chipboard painted with MM olive green



"thank you" card by Jan Tatomir
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Paper: Basic Grey; Stamp: Hero Arts; Ink: ColorBox; stazOn; Buttons: Dress It Up; Rub: Crate; Paper Lace K&Co; Other: machine stitching



"Christmas Tree" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: Papers - Scrapworks "Seasons of joy"; Stamps - Rusty Pickle



"Love" card by Liz Davidson
Supplies: I used a cream and white serviette, which I cut into four and reversed two of the portions to make a slight colour variation; Basic Gray Alyssa tag; Heidi Swapp chip board heart; Offray pink heat ribbon; Studio G mini Alphabet stamp; Colourbox chalk ink in broan roan.



"U Rock" card by Shannon Blinn
supply list: PP: Junkitz, Cloud 9, Luxe, DCWV; CS: Bazzill; Stick-ons: Midnight Oil Scrapbook Designs; Dymo; Lace Cardstock: KI Memories



"Hi" card by Raechelle Bellus



"Flourish" card by Celeste Brodnik
Pattern Paper: Prima Marketing; Chipboard: Autumn Leaves; Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug; Ink: Stampin' Up; Jewels: MAMBI



"All Star Baseball" card by Chrys Rose
Supplies: Bazzill cardstock; Dream Street pattern paper; Paper House chipboard



"Wishes" card by Jackie Price
Supplies: All from scraps!!!



"XOXO" card by Kristin Shulz
Supplies: Bazzill Cardstock; Scenic Route Patterned paper; Heidi Swapp Mask; Colorbox ink; Unknown rub;



"Joy" card by Ruth Trice
Supplies: PP by Brenda Walton and Anna Griffin, Prima flowers, Xcut label punch, stamp by Inkadinkado, pin, button, thread and lace from stash



"Birthday" card by Jo Willis
Supplies: Papermill card, Making Memories papers, Queen & Co felf fusion, Sizzlits Playground alphabet die-cuts in funky foam, Heidi Swapp chipboard alphabet, Prima flowers, HOTP button, Pearlidoodles and various pearl gemstones.



"Xmas" card by Beverley Todd
Supplies: Patterned Paper: Making Memories; Rub Ons: Scrapworks; Stamp: Free with a UK Magazine (last year); Card blank & Brads: from stash



"flower" card by Annette Taylor
Supplies: Patterned Paper: KI Memories La Di Dah Courtyard Papers, Stamp – Daisy Bucket, Ribbon – Angel Crafts Ribbon Kit, Paper Ribbon – K&Co, Stickles



As always link me up in the comments if you make a card as I love to come check them out!


more soon


Di

4 comments:

Unknown September 10, 2008 at 3:56 PM  

I love beverly's xmas card! That tree stamp is AWESOME!

SAR girls September 11, 2008 at 6:16 AM  

Great cards this week! Wanted to welcome all the new sketch girls! :)

Jan

Nick September 11, 2008 at 11:46 AM  

Love the sketch-think I'll make a few more!! My first attempt is on my blog
http://paper-penguins.blogspot.com/2008/09/more-thank-you-cards.html

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com