BOO

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Yay it's the weekend! Love the weekends! This weeks stash challenge is to use FOAM STAMPS! If you're like me, you bought them and shoved them on a shelve after using them once or twice. This Halloween set was published in Scrapstreets August magazine.

Supplies: Stamps: Scrapworks, Paper: Die Cuts With a View, Brads: Creative Impressions, Bag Template: Di Hickman, Other: ink.

The Scrapworks stamps are small, and it makes them useful for many things, including cards, small projects, or layouts. Foam stamps are so versatile with lots of uses. On my projects I used black ink, but you could use ink, paint, glitter glue, and more, the sky is the limit!

So dig out those foam stamps this weekend!

Di

1 comments:

Anonymous,  October 26, 2008 at 2:12 PM  

Hi Di
How adorable are those. I just love the way they came out.

Thanks for sharing all your wonderful ideas.

Have a great week.

Sue ^i^

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com