Boxer projects!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Boxer Blog has had a breath of new life in it. If you haven't been then you should head over there! The design team is posting new projects daily featuring all the Boxer goodies. I thought today I would share this Calendar page for October, as it's Halloween soon and I want to make sure I post all my spooky projects!

Calendar supplies: 8x8 Calendar, stickers, stamps al by Boxer Scrapbooks

Because the pic is big, I figured I'd do a close up of the layout portion, that's always the part that interests me and the part I prefer to see.

Supplies: Papers, ribbon, buttons, brads: Boxer Scrapbooks; Font: Viner Hand ITC; Cardstock: DCWV;

More soon!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com