Trick or Treat?

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Just popping in today, with a scheduled post, to share a halloween project I had published in the 4th quarter edition of Hobby Lobby magazine. I have another project in this magazine that I'll share next month.


I made the bag a while ago and it was actually part of a "party set" but they only wanted to publish the treat bag which is ok!

Supplies: Patterned Paper: one heart... one mind, cardstock: DCWV; Ink: Colorbox; Adhesive: Aleene's; Circle Punch; Eyes: Westrim Crafts; Font: Vademecum; Scor-it board: Hammonds

More projects soon

Di

4 comments:

Anonymous,  October 12, 2008 at 10:43 AM  

Hi Di, How cute is that bag! This looks like a great magazine. Where can I get it?
I would love to see your other creations, you are so talented.
Have a great week.

Sue ^i^

Cheryl October 12, 2008 at 12:57 PM  

I didn't know HObby Lobby had a magazine...is it free at the store?

StampinCathy October 12, 2008 at 4:49 PM  

Congrats on being published. They are so cute.

Jolene October 13, 2008 at 5:22 AM  

Really cute! I also love that very attractive gift bag right next to yours. *wink*

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com