Feelin' Breezy?

Sunday, October 5, 2008

As you know I now have a digital store at Scrapwow, and along with making their August add-on kit I am the featured designer for October! As such I provided them with this months subscription kit which I called "Feelin' Breezy", and I honestly just LOVE it...


If you haven't checked out Scrapwow before, get over there!They have a regular digital scrapbook store but also have a subscription based membership, at just $19.95 where you can get a free MONTHLY kit, plus loads more free stuff! Great deal when you consider digi kits alone can be on average $5 a peice! Anyway make sure to check it out!

Along with making the kit this month I also made some stuff for my store that coordinates with this kit!

Quick Page 1

Quick Page 2


Quick Page 3

Brag Book 1


Brag book 2


clustered frames

Can I also just say how much fun it was creating a brag book! This was my first and I just loved doing these! Definitely something I'll be doing in the future! I also hope to be making layered template versions. These things rock!

2 comments:

Mary October 6, 2008 at 12:53 AM  

Congratulations on your new store. I love your new desgns they are all beautiful. I have just started making some pgaes the digital way and I have to say that I am loving it! I look forward to seeing more of your designs.

Mary

Brigitte aka Scrappassie October 6, 2008 at 12:55 AM  

Beautiful kit, I love the colors !! Great Quickpages, and yes, Bragbooks are so much fun to make ;-) And easy to print at home and bundle them in nice little books too !
Good luck in your new store !

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com