Manufacturer Monday - Dreamstreet

Monday, October 27, 2008

Final week of the Dreamstreet Manufacturer Mondays. I kinda saved one of my favorite papers till last. Even though this is from the Bella Donna line, it seems it would fit in nicely to the Daisy Days line too. Fun and feminine yet with a little bit of whimsy! To add to that I decided to go hybrid this week, the sentiment panel on each of the cards is made in photoshop using the Glitz "create-a-card" CD. Have to say I am LOVING this CD! How perfect is this dress with the Dreamstreet paper?

Supplies: Cardstock: Georgia Pacific, DCWV; Paper: Dreamstreet; Ribbon: Making Memories; Tape: Heidi Swapp; Bling: Heidi Swapp; Ink: Around the Block; Digital CD: Glitz

Of course to show the versatility I had to go a little doodly just like the swirls in the paper. This cake design is included on the CD, along with the sentiment. Pretty cool for cardmakers, I haven't used this CD much but you can bet I'll be using it more in the future!

Supplies: Cardstock: Georgia Pacific, DCWV; Paper: Dreamstreet; Ribbon: Making Memories; Brads: Making Memories; Ink: Around the Block; Digital CD: Glitz



New manufacturer next week!


Di

1 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth October 28, 2008 at 12:36 PM  

This is totally amazing, Di. I don't have the words to tell you how much I like these cards. I can't believe they came from Photoshop.

Elizabeth

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com