Scrapbooking & Beyond, Fall Issue

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

If you see the current issue of Scrapbooking & Beyond on the newsstands, pick it up and take a peek at pages 70 & 71 :) Yep I'm in this issue, with a layout about my little spotty monsters.


If you want a peek, here is the two page spread :) My little cutie River in her Monster outfit. In the blurb on page 70 they call River a boy, but she's a girl, she just looks kinda like a male dog. Almost everyone makes that mistake. Anyway if you get the mag, there is a full step by step tutorial for the layout, along with instructions for every project in the magazine! Great mag!


That's about all for today! More projects soon!

Di

4 comments:

Anonymous,  October 28, 2008 at 3:29 PM  

Hi Di
Congratulations on the magazine. That is wonderful for you. I will have to go check this out when I go shopping this weekend. Your pages look great.

Have a great day.

Sue ^i^

Anonymous,  October 29, 2008 at 6:44 AM  

Congrats on appearing in the magazine and thanks for sharing your work.

Renee' Morris-Dezember October 29, 2008 at 6:49 AM  

Woo Hoo - the article looks awesome! tfs

Nancywithajones October 29, 2008 at 8:59 AM  

awww loook at da babyyyyy!!! so sweeet! LOVE IT! you need to get her to paw print it (autograph it hahaha) hey Bella thinks she is famous and is sportin her autograph around!! why not river!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com