November Desktop!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's Halloween tomorrow which means that November starts on Saturday! Lots happening Saturday so check back (it's Digital Scrapbooking Day!!!). As I have things planned tomorrow and Saturday I figured I'd put the desktop freebie for November up today!


This is available in all my stores: Di Hickman Designs, A cherry on top and Scrapwow. Download features both sizes of desktop. It's made with my latest kit: Fall Frolic, which I LOVE! Love the colors, and papers, and the embellishments were so fun to make! Thoroughly enjoyed working on this kit.


Again it's available in all my stores so check it out! Di Hickman Designs, A cherry on top & Scrapwow.

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com