Happy Halloween!

Friday, October 31, 2008

No theme Thursday today as it's HALLOWEEN! I love this holiday, though this year seems oddly quiet without my parents but hey ho. That means I am on candy duty tonight...

First up today is a card from the October Edition of Scrapstreet Magazine. Felt good being on the submitting side of things. As much as I love Scrapstreet and the crew it was a a weight off my shoulders not having that article, plus this means I get chance to HANG OUT at Scrapstreet rather work work work!!

Supplies: cardstock: DCWV; Papers, brad, ribbon: Boxer; Die Cut: Sizzix; Fabric Label: Miss Elizabeths; Pen: Sakura;

Also to share today is this card published in the October/November edition of Ready Set Create. Just loving the Halloween Papers from Boxer Scrapbooks!

supplies: Cardstock: DCWV, Papers: Boxer Scrapbooks, Ribbon: Boxer Scrapbooks, Fabric label: Miss Elizabeths, eyes: Westrim Crafts

Also from the Oct/Nov issue of Ready Set Create is this treat bag, afterall what are cards without some candy at this time of year?

supplies: Cardstock: DCWV, Papers: Boxer Scrapbooks, Ribbon: Boxer Scrapbooks, Button: Boxer Scrapbooks, Sticker: Unknown

Next up is a party invite. The invitation text is printed on the computer, added the rub-ons and bat after. Also made a matching envelope for it, with a smaller bat embellishment. This is featured in the Oct/Nov edition of Ready Set Create along with a few other Halloween projects I made using one heart... one mind products.


The invite was part of a party set I made, which had this little placecard, a cupcake topper, placemat and party favor bag. Can't share the party favor bag yet (soon) but here is the placecard. Too fun!


If you need last minute Halloween inspiration go check out Scrapstreet or Ready Set Create, both are loaded with projects for a spooky Halloween!

Have a great evening everyone!!!

Di

2 comments:

Colleen October 31, 2008 at 4:17 PM  

Love these fun Halloween cards!

Olena November 2, 2008 at 8:20 AM  

Very nice Halloween cards! Great job!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com