Digital Scrapbookin Day!!!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Did you know that today is Digital Scrapbooking Day? If you're a member of Digi Shop Talk you'll no doubt be familiar with the treasure hunt done previously well us designers are at it again with another treasure hunt for 2008! Each of the contributing designers has each created a small mini kit for you, totally a HUGE collab kit of over 2G! All you have to do is find them! You can start the hunt for ALL the treasure HERE with the first clue HERE. Have fun!

If you are just looking for my treasure it can be found in my store at:
Di Hickman Designs (clue, look in the mini kit section!)


If you are looking for digital sales to celebrate and spend the weekend scrapbooking, well I am holding a sale! 35% off in all my stores! Just enter the following code on checkout: dh123 Sale ends on 7th November so get in the store soon!


Have a wonderful Digital Scrapbook Day! Enjoy the freebies and more importantly enjoy the sales!

hugs


Di


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com