Step by Step: cards

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I got the latest edition of Just Cards (vol 11) in the mail recently and thought that it was ok to share my published work from Vol 10. If you haven't seen this mag, it is GREAT for cardmakers!!! Each issue is jam packed with over 300 cards, with a whole range of styles, techniques and formats.


I just had one in this issue, but they chose one of my very favorite cards. This is a love card that could be used for Valentines day, anniversary, wedding or simply "just because" card. Loving the black and white with a pop of red! The full step by step instructions for making the card can be found in the magazines for all the cards, which makes this magazine so cool!


And because the pic is tiny on here, figured I'd post a close up, and show the envelope I made (as they don't print those very often in magazines). Oh and for anyone who is interested everything is by one heart... one mind. Love the formality line and the acrylics!


Sharing more projects soon!

Di

3 comments:

Mary October 8, 2008 at 12:40 AM  

Congratulations Di. Your card is beautuiful. My last card that was published was last month which means I need to get busy submitting more cards. I am very excited for you.

Mary

Mary October 8, 2008 at 12:41 AM  

Congratulations Di. Your card is beautuiful. My last card that was published was last month which means I need to get busy submitting more cards. I am very excited for you.

Mary

StampinCathy October 8, 2008 at 5:36 AM  

Congrats on getting published. Your card is so cute and just love the matching envelope.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com