Stuck on glue?

Saturday, October 18, 2008

So I've done reviews in the past for UHU and they recently promoted me to a "UHU Gluer". That means I get to play with their products on a regular basis :) Trying out new stuff, and basically just doing what I regularly do, and sharing my projects! If you haven't checked out their new blog you should! They offer monthly samples of their products, which I hope to give you all the heads up on each month. All you need to do is go to their site, request the sample by email, play with the product and then put a review on your blog (so yes you need a blog to play!) *also need to be a US or Canadian resident*

Recently they sent me the UHU twist and glue, the aluminum accessory box, which was the September Sample (yes I've been a little late getting around to posting this!). I decided to kill a few birds with one stone, altering the box for my friends little girl, using Boxer papers, AND UHU products! Love multitasking!


I used the UHU twist and glue on the papers to adhere them to the tin, then used the UHU adhesive roller to adhere the ribbon. I really love adhesive rollers for adhering ribbon, no mess, no fuss, and the ribbon STICKS!

Here you can see the cover and inside of the box. It really is a lovely sized box for a pencil box, small treasure, sewing kit, 1st aid kit etc. This has LOTS of uses!

Supplies: Box & Adhesives: UHU; Papers, ribbon, & Stickers: Boxer Scrapbooks;

Also the October sample is unfortunately all gone, they only have limited numbers of samples each month. It was one of the nifty glue rollers and you got a bonus item of a mini clipboard, which I hope to share soon. If I were you I'd sign up for the RSS in a reader to get the scoop on new samples as they become available!

Enjoy,

Di

3 comments:

Beverley Todd October 19, 2008 at 1:04 AM  

Wow! This is fab Di! I popped over to the UHU blog last time you reviewed their product - soooo disappointing that I don't get to play over in the UK!!

Mary October 24, 2008 at 8:09 PM  

Love the look of the pencil box that you made. The paper is perfect for this project.

Mary

Bleubeard and Elizabeth October 28, 2008 at 12:32 PM  

This is beautiful, Di. It's the first time I've been to your blog and I love how you introduced yourself as a UHU Gluer. You have some really great projects on your blog.

Elizabeth

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com