Manufacturer Monday - Dreamstreet

Monday, October 20, 2008

Continuing on with this months manufacturer, which is Dreamstreet. I was sitting at my scrap table struggling with the Bella Donna papers, shuffled some papers around and found another sheet of paper from the Daisy Days collection! Oh happy days! This is one easy paper to work with, just cut to size, add flowers, brads and stamp a sentiment! Easy peasy cards!

Supplies: Cardstock: Georgia Pacific; Paper: Dreamstreet; Stamp: Kollette Hall; Ink: Versafine; Pen: Sakura; Other: Ribbon, Flower;

I used this design previously with these papers, but it does work so well! I got into a rhythm then and before I knew it I had a little assembly line of birthday cards in progress! Just switched out the flower colors for a fun look.

Supplies: Cardstock: Georgia Pacific; Paper: Dreamstreet; Stamp: CTMH; Ink: CTMH; Flowers: Prima; Brads: JoAnns; Pen: Tsukineko;

Remember there is NOTHING wrong with using the same design over and over, sometimes we need to do that to catch up, get ahead or simply use up supplies. I have to say that this design works well with ANY striped papers but the black and white is simply stunning, simply add some embellishments and sentiment and voila!


More Dreamstreet next week!


Di

3 comments:

StampinCathy October 20, 2008 at 11:56 AM  

The cards are beautiful. I just love the black and white with just a dash of color.

Anonymous,  October 20, 2008 at 1:24 PM  

Hi Di,
I love these cards, I would never have thought to use the black and white like that, but it really looks awesome. Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas.

Sue ^i^

Anonymous,  October 22, 2008 at 3:25 PM  

These cards are gorgeous. I love the look of the black stripes and the touch of colour with the flowers. TFS

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com