Card Sketch November #3

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I just want to say from the get go that I LOVE this sketch. Struggled with last weeks but this one was so natural to me, just flowed like a dream. Snagging it and shoving it in my favorites file. The digital template is available free in my store for a limited time, snag it while you can.


This weeks sketch is one that came naturally for me. I decided I was finally going to use some of the Imagination Project paper I'd been hoarding (albeit a little bit) and the rest just fell together. Love it when that happens!

"Birthday" card by Di Hickman Supplies: Papers: DCWV, Imagination Project; Photo Corners: 3L; Metal letter & Rub-ons: Making Memories; Cardstock: DCWV; Tearing ruler: Karen Foster;



"Noel" card by Beverley Todd Supplies: Card blank, mini brad buddies: HOTP, Papers: Fancy Pants; Gems: A Muse; Snowflake brads: Dovecraft; Photo Corners: Making Memories; Ink: Colorbox; Snowflake Punch: Stampin U



"snow" card by Linda Flinders



"Delight" card by Kristin Schulz
Supplies: Fancy Pants tags, DCWV, American Crafts and TT chip, Kaiser pearl, Colorbox and Staz On inks



"Party" card by Jo Willis
Supplies: Papermill card, DCWV paper embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, Scenic Route chipboard, Prima lace, Making Memories brads and anchors, black Signo pen.



"Belated Birthday" card by Kelli Smith
supply list: fancy pants rubons and paper, maya road chipboard, ranger stickles (painted on by Hannah Nosch)



"" card by Louise Connell



"Lino Smiles" card by Ruth Trice
Supplies: Paper by K and Co, repro advert from stash, Quickutz photo corner and Fiskars scallop punch.



"Get Well" card by Liz Davidson
Supplies: patterned paper from PaperMania, Studio G stamps, Offray ribbon, gems from paperchase, paper flower from The ribbonerie.



"Best Wishes" card by Celeste Brodnik
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Pattern Paper: Bo Bunny, Fancy Pants; Jewels: Prima Marketing; Rubon: Scenic Route; Punch: Martha Stewart; Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink; Ribbon: Craft Supply



"Cheers" card by Pearl Liu
supply list : Heidi Swapp Winterfresh pp and journaling card , Prima snowflake , Making Memories' Rouge Paperie Shimmer Alphas


3 comments:

Leann November 21, 2008 at 2:10 AM  

Love,love,LOVE this sketch Di!

My card's here :)

Liz November 21, 2008 at 11:03 AM  

Great cards from the design team and I love the sketch Di - pity I made such a rubbish card! Lol.

Liz x

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com