Theme Thursday - Fall

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Well I dug into my stash and found some more Fall supplies I'd forgotten about. Amazing what you find when you really dig around! I had the color scheme so just dove into the browns, greens and oranges in my stash. Anyone else have these leaves in their stash? Great for Fall cards!

Supplies: Papers & rub-ons: DCWV; Frame: Making Memories; Other: button, brads, ribbon, leaves

Fall is a time for Thanksgiving and family reunions and I thought this sentiment went well for the time of year. Also matches the papers perfectly. I recently got the Boxer paper tearing ruler so I've been playing around with that too!

Supplies: Papers, Cardstock & rub-ons: DCWV; Other: button, ribbon, leaf; Paper tearing ruler: Boxer Scrapbooks

Any finally more paper tearing, and same papers/colors/products. Still have some of these papers which I hope to get around to using up soon! Amazing where all this product comes from? I'm sure it reproduces in here when I'm not looking!

Supplies: Papers, cardstock & rub-ons: DCWV; Other: button, sticker, skeleton leaves; Paper tearing ruler: Boxer Scrapbooks

More themed cards next week!

Di

1 comments:

Fink November 20, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

I have seen those leaves so many times but I have none! I might look into my stash though since like you said "you never know you will find."

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com