Manufacturer Monday - Sandylion

Monday, November 17, 2008

Regular blog readers will know I implemented a new rule when creating with older lines. None shall go back in the stash - If I pull it out I use it all. So I had some scraps left over from last weeks tag book and had to use them, so I made a few cards, which in the process used more older product! Score! So here are some cards with the Sandylion papers.

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Sandylion; Rub-on: JoAnn; Brads: Provocraft; Ribbon: Unknown;

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Sandylion; Rub-on: PSX; Brads: Provocraft; Ribbon: Unknown;

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Sandylion; Sticker: Sandylion; Stamps: 7Gypsies, Hero Arts; Ink: CTMH; Brads: Provocraft;

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Sticker: Sandylion; Stamps: 7Gypsies, Hero Arts; Ink: CTMH; Ribbon: unknown;

That about wraps up today, I have some of the same 'one of a kind' line from Sandylion to use, but in blue (Scrapbook shopping - It's a sickness I tell ya!) and I plan to use some for an altered journal. I also just realized that there is only one Monday left this month! Where does the time go?

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com