Manufacturer Monday - Sandylion

Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm not a big fan of themey papers, they work great for a few pages (Disney stuff) but as a whole they aren't a big part of my stash. A couple of years ago through I was browsing my LSS and saw the lines by Kelly Pannaci, for Sandylion. I was smitten. I LOVE her designs! The "one of a kind" line was just rockin my world, but happened to be one of those that I used once, then shoved all the papers in my stash never to be touched again. Recently I got some more Kelly Pannaci, and did the same thing *sigh* Upon putting the papers in my stash I saw the old "one of a kind" line and decided it was time to feature Sandylion and get these papers USED!

To use up I have the pink AND the blue "one of a kind" lines, just partial lines of each, plus the "two of a kind" and some newer lines. I'm sure there is some Disney stickers and stuff somewhere too. Anyway as it is almost 3 years since I bought the these papers I figured it's time to use em up!


I decided to make a little tag book, the book is by Create & Treasure with Sandylion and loads of stash thrown in for good measure. I am going to use this to document my birthday next month. I'm not usually one for working ahead on these kinds of projects but my free time is NIL at the moment so trying to work ahead where I can!


The board book was white, just added cardstock to the pages with my ATG. Man that sucker makes things STICK! Broke out the Sizzix too. Still love the Slide mount die!


This is all quite a different style for me, kinda my attempt at a clustered look. I think I like it. I prefer simple and clean, but this works too.


The envelope was added at the end, where I will add a letter to myself for my next birthday in 2010. Hoping to include a list of things I want to acheive by then!


As they say in showbiz "that's a wrap". Supplies used in this project: Board Book: Create & Treasure, Cardstock: DCWV; Papers & Stickers: Kelly Pannaci (Sandylion); Ribbon: AdornIt, Making Memories, one heart... one mind; Sizzix; Pens: Sakura;

More Sandylion projects every Monday this month!

Di

2 comments:

Looby November 10, 2008 at 10:21 AM  

This is gorgeous Di - I love those Kelly Panacci papers too!
Lou x

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com