New Digital Products!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

I got busy with some templates this week! Template bundle #6 was released! It contains templates #31 - #36, all in layout 3 sizes included. Available in all my stores: Di Hickman Designs, A cherry on top and Scrapwow.


Remember if you just like the look of one or two of the templates you don't have to buy the whole pack, you can purchase just one or two singles instead. Templates #31 - 36 are available in my stores: Di Hickman Designs, A cherry on top and Scrapwow.


Also new this week is this card template pack! This is Set #2, and features 6 cards. Available in all my stores: Di Hickman Designs, A cherry on top and Scrapwow. **this was previously offered in DSD grab bag at A Cherry On Top**


That's it for new products this week! More coming soon!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com