teacher/school cards

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Just wanted to share this card I had published in Ready Set Create's Back to School Sampler. I don't do many school projects as I don't really have a need for those, but occasionally I do the occasional one for fun. This features all products from one heart... one mind so all from my stash!

All supplies by one heart... one mind.

If you were interested in back to school projects, then check the special from Ready Set Create! Lots of back to school inspiration!


More soon

Di

2 comments:

Louly November 11, 2008 at 10:49 AM  

Cor Di that's a stunner! I love the text, how do you do it? is it a downloable font or are you a super duper handwriter?

Spot-On November 11, 2008 at 11:35 AM  

hahaha no it's a cheat - rub-on :)

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com