Thanksgiving

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Just popping in with a scheduled post to wish you all a HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Here in the US Fall is synonymous with Thanksgiving. Although initially we really didn't get into the whole Thanksgiving holiday that much it's hard not celebrate too when everyone has the day off as a holiday. Any excuse to celebrate with food and drink I say!

Anyway just sharing some Thanksgiving cards today! These are from the November Issue of Scrapstreet Ezine, some great Fall and Thanksgiving projects in there if you're stuck for some ideas, or just want inspiration. First up is a hybrid card :) I have been really digging the hybrid lately!

Supplies: Papers & Ribbon: Boxer Scrapbooks; Chipboard: American Crafts; Brown paper & Text printed from photoshop;


This one uses the same Fall papers from Boxer, which I have used a lot really, more than I thought I would. These are really great for Fall pages!

Supplies: Papers, ribbon & Brads: Boxer Scrapbooks; Sentiment: computer font; Chipboard: American Crafts; Mesh: Magic Mesh;

Have a wonderful Holiday!


Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com