December Desktop!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Quickly popping in to let everyone know that my December desktop is available to download! Love these for spicing up my computer each month! This is available in all my stores: Di Hickman Designs, A cherry on top and Scrapwow. Download features both sizes of desktop.


It's made with my latest kit: Christmas Joy, which is a mini kit. All the papers, and few embellishments. Just enough to create a few pages, or for a brag book. I like to keep the focus on the photo's!


Again it's available in all my stores so check it out! Di Hickman Designs, A cherry on top & Scrapwow.

Di

1 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember November 30, 2008 at 4:39 PM  

ooohhh Di this new kit looks amazing :D

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com