Prima Hybrid Relaunch!!!

Monday, December 1, 2008


Prima Hybrid site relaunches today!!! We've spent some time in transition figuring out our hybrid niche, balancing everything, and Prima Hybrid is now a Hybrid Kit site! If you love Prima, love digital, love hybrid, and love perfectly coordinated kits and want to blend everything there are lots of kit options available! I got to play with this beautiful kit recently called "Tea & Silk".


I'm sure you'll agree it's just BEAUTIFUL! I was trying to decide my favorite things and I seem to be drooling over one or two of the papers and the ribbons, totally YUMMY! I thought I'd share this layout I did with the kit. Not my usual style, seem to be in a creative experimental phase, but I love it!


The layout is based on my hybrid sketch below. The idea of hybrid sketches was taken from Sally and Josie at Prima, with permission. We're hoping to run hybrid sketch challenges every month, which should be fun! Incase you don't know how it works, the blue area's represent traditional supplies, pink represents digital, creating a hybrid layout! I think posting the sketch also helps identify the digital/traditional portions of the layout. All supplies for the layout are from Prima Hybrid tea and silk kit, except a couple of Prima Center Kisses in the flowers.

Blue = traditional
Pink = digital

I printed the digital portions on my new Epson Artisan 800 printer, the photo (and blue frame) is printed on Epson glossy photo paper, and the pink paper and title is printed on Canon matte photo paper. I prefer the matte photo paper to while cardstock as it gives the colors more POP than cardstock. This was my first project with the new printer and I LOVED the results! Epson really offer high quality photo printing from home!

So pop by the Prima Hybrid site, check out the kits and the inspirational projects from the flowergirls! Also remember to stop by the forums, we got it going ON this month, we have contests, challenges and prizes!!!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com