Boxer Projects

Saturday, December 27, 2008

I recently got a HUGE box of supplies from Boxer Scrapbooking, and in it were a couple of their Calendars. Love the Boxer Calendars, perfect for crafting with kids, and the dates/months etc are all stickers. The calendars come in lots of sizes too, I had the 8x8 for 2008 and for 2009 I am using the 1/2 page calendar and the 6x6. I love the different sizes! This is my page for January's calendar, me snowboarding =) January & February are prime snow times here in California so hopefully I'll get chance to get out on the slopes some more during the snow season!

Supplies: Calendar, Stickers, papers, ric rac, brads & Transparency: Boxer Scrapbooks; Chipboard: Heidi Swapp;

Nice and simple layout that took just minutes to do, but would be ideal for working with kids or those on a time constraints. Plus with the smaller sizes less is more!

Back soon!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com