Digital Delights!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

I don't think I announced this before but I now have a digital creative team! In future I hope to be featuring a project or two from the girls each month :) This week I asked for projects with my Christmas Joy kit.

"Christmas Joy" Digital layout by Renee' Morris-Dezember
Credits: Christmas Joy kit by Di Hickman


Wish List digital layout by Lynn Anne Cutler
Credits: Christmas Joy Digital kit, Vintage Christmas, Template #49 all by Di Hickman


"Angel" digital layout by Lynn Anne Cutler
Credits: Christmas Joy Digital kit, Feeling Krafty, Fall Frolic, Template #49 all by Di Hickman


Digital products available at all my stores: Di Hickman Designs, Scrapwow or A Cherry On Top

Di

1 comments:

Beverley Todd December 8, 2008 at 1:01 AM  

Great layouts ladies - and congrats on making the first digi DT!!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com