Stash Saturday - stamps

Saturday, December 6, 2008

More stamping this weekend! Lately I have been a stamping fool! At this rate I'll have to rename this section back to Stamping Saturdays. Anyway I'm getting around to sharing more projects with the "Start your engine" and the "Lacrosse" stamp sets from Boxer. First a layout that I did for a friend. 2nd layout is one for our dirtbiking book, and then a card.

Cardstock: DCWV, Worldwin; Ink: Clearsnap; All other products: Boxer Scrapbooks

Cardstock: DCWV; Ink: Clearsnap; Photo corner: 3L; All other products: Boxer Scrapbooks

Cardstock: DCWV, worldwin; Ink: Clearsnap; Bling: Westrim Crafts; All other products: Boxer Scrapbooks


Happy Scrapbooking!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com