Stash Saturday

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sometimes I dig through my stash and find pieces that will inspire me to create, like these metal embellishments from Hot off the Press. When I saw them I immediately thought of these papers by Boxer, fun bright and just overall happy feeling.

Supplies: Papers & ribbon: Boxer Scrapbooks: Cardstock: DCWV, Worldwin; Metal word: HOTP;

Supplies: Papers, eyelets & ribbon: Boxer Scrapbooks: Cardstock: DCWV, Worldwin; Metal word: HOTP; Pen: Sakura


I just love these papers for birthday cards, the line totally has that celebrate feeling to it dontcha think?

Have a great weekend!


Di

2 comments:

Beverley Todd December 14, 2008 at 3:24 AM  

great cards di ... I have some of those embellies too!

Cheryl Hirzel December 15, 2008 at 4:48 AM  

Great cards - love the add-ons and papers together!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com