New Digital Products - double page templates!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I mentioned previously that I was working through my double page templates and reformatting them to two individual pages and adding in the 12x12, 11x8.5 and 8.5x11 sizes, plus PSD and PNG files all included in the download. Well here are the next 3 in the series!

Double page templates #2, #3 & #4 are now available in my digital stores at Di Hickman Designs, Scrapwow or A Cherry On Top




Plus more double page templates coming soon!!!

Also my personal store is back up and online! Yay! Thanks Bob for sorting out all the technical stuff :) Check it out Di Hickman Designs

Enjoy!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com