Theme Thursday - Seasons Greetings!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

This month theme Thursday is all about celebrating the season! I thought I'd start off by sharing a Holiday card I had published in the 4th quarter edition of Hobby Lobby Magazine. This one features lots of Scrapworks holiday papers which are super fun!


Here is a scan of the card, although it's a bit of a lumpy card and the scan came out a little screwy because of the lumpiness and the wire.

Supplies: Paper, chipboard: Scrapworks; Cardstock: DCWV; Stamp: Boxer; Ink: Colorbox; Adhesive: Aleenes; Wire: Westrim Crafts; Pen: Sakura; Scor-it board: Hammonds;


This magazine is available at all Hobby Lobby stores nationwide, check it out for inspiration!


More projects soon


Di

3 comments:

Tasha December 5, 2008 at 5:54 AM  

Di,

Your card is so cheerful and it makes me think of dancing around the Christmas tree in glee. Thanks for sharing your fun card!

Renee' Morris-Dezember December 5, 2008 at 7:12 AM  

:) Congrats...I didn't forget about the Digital book...can you believe I still haven't received it in the mail :(

Tasha December 7, 2008 at 4:40 AM  

Hi,

We just moved to where there is a Hobby Lobby! I saw your card on page 51, too cool! It looked very nice in print too. Cheers!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com