Digital update - new layout templates!!!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

New in my digital store this week is Template Bundle #8! DiAGRAM Singles #43 - 48 feature room for 1 -5 photo's. Each single DiAGRAM contains 3 templates in 12x12, 8.5x11 and 11x8.5 sizes. PSD and PNG files are included. Digital products available at Di Hickman Designs, Scrapwow or A Cherry On Top


Also remember that each template included in the bundle is available to purchase individually. The bundle is better value but I understand that sometimes people prefer to purchase one or two per pack rather than the whole set. I know I do! Again these individual templates are available at Di Hickman Designs, Scrapwow or A Cherry On Top


More new digital products each week!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com