Manufacturer Challenge - Crate Paper (3)

Monday, January 19, 2009

Some more cards this week for the manufacturer challenge, using Crate Paper! I am happy to say that all this particular line is USED. Yay, go me! That means I should be getting on with the other two lines of Crate Paper I have, lol. Really love this floral paper though!

Supplies: Papers: Crate Paper; Ribbon: KI; stamp: Kim Hughes (CHF); Ink: CTMH;

By this time I only had a few scraps of the papers left, but eeking out supplies is something I pride myself on, so I whipped up a couple of cards using one of my favorite designs/sketches of mine. Perfect for those little leftover peices!

Supplies: Papers: Crate Paper; stamp: Kim Hughes (CHF); Ink: CTMH; flower: Prima; Brad; Doodlebug;

Managed to get two of these cards done before I called this line finished and trashed the tiny scraps leftover. I think hands down this is one of my very favorite card designs.

Supplies: Papers: Crate Paper; stamp: Fiskars; Ink: CTMH; flower: Prima;

So hopefully I'll be moving onto GREEN and browns/blues next week! Plus the remainder of the black and white papers! Sheesh who knew I had so much patterned paper! lol!

Di

1 comments:

Rebecca January 20, 2009 at 3:23 AM  

These are great. I love the projects that use leftover pieces. We all have them, hate to throw them away, but wonder what to do with them. I'll be using the flowers you sent me and making lots of cards to have on hand. This lends itself to making cards for many occasions. I love the simplicity of the designs. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com