Scrapbooking.com January

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Haven't finished up the next installment of the Design Teams article so thought I'd share some published work today. Hopefully get around to Designs Teams pt 3 next week!

My article this month for Scrapbooking.com is all about pens. A staple of any crafters arsenal, pens have so many uses, and so much to offer when creating! You can read my article at the Scrapbooking.com site, remember each photo in the article is clickable for a full step by step tutorial in creating the project.


My projects for the article are the following altered album. Those who shop at Target will recognize this album from the dollarspot many months ago. Love these for coffee table books.

Album: Target; Art Pens: stardust, pink (Sakura); Stickers: Tropical Icon Sticker (Reminisce); Template: Fiskars


Adhesive: Adhesive Roller (3L); Art Pens: glaze, orange (Sakura); Cardstock: orange & white textured cardstock (DCWV); Flower: Prima Marketing; Papers: Blue, Stripes, Dots (Making Memories); Stickers: (Miss Elizabeths); Template: Regal Flourish (Crafters Workshop)Tools: Scor-it Board (Hammonds)

Lots more articles and eye candy to enjoy in the January issue of Scrapbooking.com so make sure to check it out!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com