February Desktop!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Can you believe January is almost over? I swear time is FLYING by so far for 2009! As always the change of the month means a new computer desktop freebie for everyone! I created this one using the "sweet embrace" kit I made for Scrapwow for February, so sneak peeks for the Scrapwow crew of what's to come for your free kit for next month! :)

As always the download includes both 1280x88 and 1024x768 versions of the desktop, with a transparent window for you to add your photo. You can find the download in my stores at Di Hickman Designs, a cherry on top and scrapwow.


Stay tuned for more products coming with this kit soon!

Di

3 comments:

Anonymous,  January 30, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 31 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

belle007 January 31, 2009 at 6:32 AM  

Thank you so much for the lovely February desktop.

MemoryKeeper January 31, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

Thanks for this sweet treat...perfect colors!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come Scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com