Stamping, Stationery & Scrapbooking 2009

Saturday, January 10, 2009

The 2009 1st quarter issue of Stamping, Stationery and Scrapbooking magazine is available in Hobby Lobby stores nationwide! Great magazine for eye candy, inspiration and at just $2.99 a great deal!


I have a card in this issue which I love! Fun papers by Glitz and the super adorable stamps by my girlfriend Kim Hughes (you know the insanely talented and OMG that IS HER HANDWRITING Kim!). Anyway I am totally happy they chose this card to publish =)


That's all for today!

Di

2 comments:

Anonymous,  January 11, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

Congratulations! Can the magazine be found anywhere else? There is no Hobby Lobby nearby.
Thanks,
Mellan :)

Spot-On January 12, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

Hi Mellan,
as far as I'm aware it's only available in Hobby Lobby stores. I know what you mean though, there are none where I am either :(

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com