Card Sketch February #2

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Someone cheer me up! Feeling pretty down this week, trying to drag myself up from a creative slump but so far not working. Maybe I need to work with some sketches? Perhaps I'll drag out some supplies and play with this weeks card sketch! Remember the digital template is available free in my store for a limited time, grab it while you can!


This weeks sketch is based on a card I had published last year in Just Cards magazine. I thought it would be perfect for this week Valentines day is on Saturday :)

"Love You" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: All suppies by one heart... one mind



"Love Ya" card by Raechelle Bellus
supplies - pp: MME and Dream Street; felt: Fancy Pants Designs; DMC floss, ink; pin: Fancy Pants Designs



"UR2 Sweet" card by Chrys Rose
Supplies: Basic Grey papers and sticker; ribbon; American Crafts chipboard; Boxer Scrapbook pearl pins



"Hello" card by Claire Mackeness
Supplies: Paper – Mosaic made from scraps; Ribbon – Anitas; Cardstock - Stash



"Whoo loves you?" card by Jan Tatomir
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Paper: Making Memories, Prima Paintables; Owl: Fancy Pants; Flower: Heidi Swapp; Button: Favorite Findings; Floss: DMC; Ribbon: SEI; Tiny Heart Punch: Fiskars; Letters: Sticker King; Rubs: Doodlebug



"Laugh" card by Jo Willis
Supplies: Papermill card, My Mind’s Eye papers, wooden heart, Fancy Pants ribbon, My Mind’s Eye rub-ons, Stickles, white Signo pen and Colorbox chalk ink.



"Happy Birthday" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: Papers – Basic Grey; Brad & rub on – HOTP; Alpha stickers – Making Memories; Ribbons & flowers – from stash



"Be My Valentine" card by Pearl Liu
supply list : WRMK Heart Attack patterned papers and chipboard accents, Bazzill swiss dot cardstock



"Ti Amo" card by Annette Taylor
Supplies List: Patterned paper – Fancy Pants, Card – Paper Mill, Stamps – Hero Arts and lots of ink



"Love" card by Linda Flinders



"I love you" card by Shannon Blinn
supply list: Boxer Paper, stamps and ribbon, Midnight Oil Scrapbook Designs Heart Intracacy



"Love" card by Celeste Brodnik
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Pattern Paper: Basic Grey, Foofala; Chipboard: Making Memories; Ink: Ranger Industries, Clearsnap; Glimmer Mist: Tattered Angels; Pen: Zig Writer; Trim: Craft Supply



"Happy Birthday" card by Lizzy Davidson
Supplies: Cupcake stamp by Magnolia coloured with twinkling H2O's paint.Pick back ground paper from a pad called sweet nothings by Paper mania. Pink Gingham Ribbon from John Lewis, own make. Stamp by Hero arts.




Happy card crafting!

Di

4 comments:

Anonymous,  February 11, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 12 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Made by Mandy February 13, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

Happy Valentines for tomorrow Di :)

Here's my love inspired card

Mandy's Card

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com