Card Sketch February #4

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wow last week of February already! Time flies huh? This weeks sketch is a little graphic, a little simple, with some room for making it a little fussier. I seem to go through phases with embellishments and photo corners and stamp type flowers on the sketches have been the 'thing' recently, though next month will be scallops so be forewarned! lol! As usual the digital template is available in my store for a limited time! Grab it while you can!


I admit to leaving mine a little late this time, I hurriedly made this yesterday! My creative mojo has been up and down for a while and after I made a layout recently it's been MIA altogether. I like this card though, so maybe it's coming back to me! lol! And yes GO ME, I got out the sewing machine for actual REAL STITCHING rather than faking it ;)

"Hello!" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: Paper: Imagination Project; Cardstock: Colorbok, DCWV; Stamp: CHF; Alpha: AC thickers; Photo Corners: 3L; Ink: CTMH; Machine stitching;



"Best Wishes" card by Pearl Liu
Supplies: DCWV ALL Dressed Up glittered cardstock, chipboard and brad, Core'dinations cardstock , Kelly Panacci Rub On Sentiment



"At the beach" card by Celeste Brodnik
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Stickers: Scenic Route



"Wedding Acceptance" hybrid card by Andrea Gourley
Supplies: Papers - Lola's Lollypop Dream, Manda Bean and Eva Kipler (Sweet Shoppe Designs); Paper frills - Doodlebug; Paper and silk flowers - Prima; Ribbon - May Arts; Stamps - PSX pixie alphabet stamps; Ink - Stazon; Brad - Basic Grey; Cardstock - Stampin' Up!



"Because of you" card by Jo Willis
Supplies: Papermill card, My Mind’s Eye paper, Colorbox chalk inks, K&Co Madeline die-cut, Magic Mesh, ribbon from stash, Prima flowers, vintage buttons, Making Memories clip, photo anchor and brad and a pin.



"Remember" card by Jan Tatomir
Supplies: Paper & Paper Shapes: K & Company; Dry Cleaning Slip: Papier Valice (vintage); Buttons & Rubs: Making Memories



"Aloha" card by Claire Mackeness
Supplies: Paper – Basic Grey, Ribbon – Stash, Image – Dottie from charmed cards and crafts, corner – Cuttlebug vintage die



"Happy Birthday" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: Papers, Alpha stickers & buttons – Basic Grey



"Surprise!" card by Lizzy Davidson
Supplies: Top patterned paper from DCWV Floral mat stack. bottom paper papermill stamped with brown chalk ink letters Making Memories. Surprise stamp came free with a magazine, the flower stamp: Hobby Craft, painted with H2O's



"Happy Buz-day" card by Linda Flinders



Enjoy the sketch, and remember I'd love to see your creations to link me up in the comments!

Di

3 comments:

Anonymous,  February 25, 2009 at 8:23 PM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Nikki February 26, 2009 at 5:34 AM  

I have made a card based on this sketch and you can find it here
Thanks for the inspiration!

artfulstampin February 26, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

Doh! Totally forgot to send this to you, even though I made it on time! Here it is.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com