Digital Store Update

Sunday, February 15, 2009

February is my month for the subscriber kit at Scrapwow :) If you haven't checked out Scrapwows subscription service you definitely should! Each month you get a free kit from one of the designers, and we have some GREAT designers: Amy Teets, Clara Wallace, Designs by Shelle, Di Hickman, Dianne Rigdon, Jan Hosford, Julie Mead & Michelle Underwood! Membership is just $19.95 with full details on everything here at scrapwow, remember that's 12 kits for $19.95!!! Bargain!!!

Like I said though February is my highlight month so I thought I'd share some of the add-ons to the kit that are available in my scrapwow store. I just love making quickpages and brag books now!

Quick Page 1


Quick Page 2


Quick Page 3


Quick Page 4


Brag Book 1


Brag Book 2

Remember to check out my digital stores for more quick pages and brag books!

Di

1 comments:

Tina J February 15, 2009 at 10:46 AM  

I've been a Scrapwow member for about 1 1/2 years now, and I agree that the membership is a wonderful bargain!! I have a great collection of kits with a variety of themes from some great designers. Well worth the $19.95 annual fee!!!!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com