Layout Sketch - February

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day! Hope everyone got something from their loved ones, or has plans for the evening :) Today is sketch day! Hurrah! As with the cards sketches I've been totally inspired by some of my previous layouts, and this one is based on a layout I did in 2007 and had published last year. The digital template is available in my store for a limited time, grab it while you can!


I originally did this layout as a DT assignment using Doris Castle's kits. I just love the kits Doris creates, so elegant and this one was probably one of my favorites. Funny to think that years later here we are working together, lol! Anyway this is the layout that inspired the sketch :)

"You complete me" layout by Di Hickman
Supplies: You complete me digital kit by Doris Castle; Font: Wonderful Wendy



"I Like your smile" layout by Renee' Morris-Dezember
Supplies: Digital Kits: The 365 Challenge: January by Crystal Wilkerson and Capture+Record by Karla Dudley



"Growing Up" layout by Christina Dean
Supplies: scrap within reach papers; brads; chipboard brackets; inked with brown ink; random bird stickers (from my stash); various bazzill cardstock.



"Jan 2009" layout by Lisa Peppers
Supplies: Spring fling 2 mega kit from Elemental scraps.



"Snowflake Polar Bear" layout by Celeste Brodnik
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Pattern Paper: Doodlebug Designs; Lace Cardstock: KI Memories; Stickers: Jolee's Boutique, Creative Imaginations; Buttons: American Crafts; Trim/Ribbon: Hobby Lobby, Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.; Silver Leafing Pen: Krylon



"Complete" layout by Jolene Johnston
Supplies: K & Co. papers, WorldWin cardstock, Colorbox fluid chalk ink, The Paper Studio fabric brads, Sizzix puzzle die, QuizKutz Fiesta font, EK Success photo corner, Creating Keepsakes Fraternity font, raw chipboard



Enjoy the sketch! Happy scrapping!

Di

1 comments:

grannymike February 14, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

Thank you so much for the nice template and for the great layouts for inspiration. Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com