Just Cards Vol 12

Saturday, February 7, 2009

I've mentioned this magazine before, but I have to give it another mention (and not just because they publish my cards). If you love cards, then "Just Cards!" is great eye candy! Whether you prefer simple, stamped, technique heavy or any other kind of cards, this mag has it ALL! Over 300 cards in each issue!!!


I have one card in Volume 12 and thought I'd share it today :) As you can see each card has full step by step instructions on how to recreate the card, which is great for beginners and experienced cardmakers alike!


And here is the card which they published. It's always interesting to see which cards make the cut and which don't. I sent in 4 cards for this issue, and IMO this wasn't the best one, which just goes to show you just don't know what the magazines are looking for!


The card is based on an old 2007 sketch of mine, just recycling some designs =)

Anyway that's all for today, back soon!

Di

1 comments:

Jan Hennings February 8, 2009 at 2:51 AM  

Di,
CONGRATS on your card publication! Your card is very nice and the colors make me think of Spring!!!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com